1. “Astroworld Festival 2021 Magic Money Purchasers Eligible for Refunds through Class Action Settlement”
– A notification program has been launched by the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas to inform individuals who purchased Magic Money for the Astroworld Festival 2021 about refunds available through a class action settlement.
– The lawsuit, arising from the cancellation of the festival due to a mass casualty event, alleges that defendants owe purchasers a refund and other damages for the Magic Money intended for both days of the event.
2. “Settlement Program Initiated for Astroworld Festival 2021 Magic Money Buyers”
– A notification program has commenced to inform purchasers of Magic Money for the Astroworld Festival 2021 about a settlement program offering refunds.
– Plaintiffs claim that defendants are liable for breach of contract and deceptive trade practices, and although defendants deny these allegations, they have agreed to settle the lawsuit and provide refunds to eligible purchasers.