1. “Byju’s Faces Leadership Shake-Up as Three Senior Executives Step Down Amidst Restructuring”
– Byju’s, the edtech startup, experiences setbacks as Chief Business Officer Prathyusha Agarwal and two other senior executives resign.
– The resignations are a result of a recent restructuring undertaken by the company, which includes consolidating verticals and streamlining operations.
2. “Byju’s Loses Key Leaders as Challenges Mount, Including Resignation of Chief Business Officer”
– Edtech giant Byju’s suffers setbacks with the departure of Chief Business Officer Prathyusha Agarwal and two other senior executives.
– The resignations come at a time when Byju’s is facing operational issues and trying to rebuild amidst challenges.