1. “Loyalsock Township Embraces Electric Vehicles for Municipal Business, Saving on Fuel Costs”
– Loyalsock Township has purchased a Chevrolet Bolt EV for daily business use, eliminating one gas vehicle and saving about $100 per week on fuel costs.
– The township is using the electric vehicle for code inspections, taking advantage of its ability to return to the same garage every day.
2. “Loyalsock Township Adopts Electric Vehicle for Municipal Use, Expanding Renewable Energy Efforts”
– Loyalsock Township has acquired a Chevrolet Bolt EV for its building officer, reducing fuel costs and showcasing its commitment to renewable energy.
– The township already had sufficient electricity and solar panels in place, only needing to install a new charging plug and breaker to accommodate the electric vehicle.