Trumbull County Receives $66,500 for Workforce Development, Mahoning and Columbiana Counties Split $47,610
– The Ohio Department of Job and Family Services has awarded $4.5 million to the state’s 20 local workforce development areas to support employers’ workforce needs.
– Trumbull County will use its $66,500 for outreach efforts, while Mahoning and Columbiana counties will use the $47,610 for outreach and staff training.
Trumbull County Focuses on Outreach, Mahoning and Columbiana Counties Prioritize Outreach and Staff Training
– Trumbull County will receive $66,500 from the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services for workforce development initiatives.
– The funding will be used for outreach efforts to connect with potential employees and help businesses build a more diverse workforce.
– Mahoning and Columbiana counties, on the other hand, will split $47,610 for both outreach and staff training programs.
– These grants aim to support employers in meeting their workforce needs and encourage innovative proposals from local areas.