Best Cheap iPhone Deals in February 2024
Looking for the best iPhone deals in February 2024? You’re in luck! We’ve scoured the market and found some of the best deals on iPhones, from the budget-friendly iPhone SE to the powerful new iPhone 15 Pro Max. Plus, with the new iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Pro, and iPhone 15 Pro Max in the picture, we’re seeing more deals than ever before.
Current iPhone Deals
Right now, Verizon is offering multiple iPhones for free when you trade in an old phone and/or sign up for an eligible 5G unlimited plan. Free models include the iPhone 15, iPhone 13, and iPhone SE. Meanwhile, AT&T is taking up to $1,000 off all iPhone 15 models when you trade in your old phone and sign up for qualifying unlimited plans. These are some of the best iPhone deals you’ll find right now.
Presidents’ Day Deals
Mark your calendars for Presidents’ Day on February 19th! This retail holiday is bound to bring in a new wave of iPhone deals. We predict bigger trade-in credits and the occasional freebie thrown in with eligible iPhone purchases. Make sure to follow our Presidents’ Day sales guide for the best deals now through February 19th.
Tips for Finding the Best iPhone Deals
- Start with mobile carriers: They tend to offer the best iPhone deals, but you may need to switch to their service or sign up for an unlimited plan.
- Trade in your old phone for credit: Many carriers will give you a generous credit, ranging from $100 to as high as $1,000 off, when you trade in your old phone.
- Check out MVNOs: These mobile virtual network operators offer less costly plans than bigger carriers.
- Don’t be afraid of refurbs: Apple offers some of the best refurbs in the industry, all backed by the same 1-year warranty you’d get with a new Apple device.
- Wait for the new models: If you can, wait until Apple’s September keynote before buying a new iPhone, as the launch of the new phone will likely bring about a price drop in the iPhone 15 family.
With these tips in mind, you’ll be well-equipped to find the best cheap iPhone deals in February 2024. Happy shopping!