– Stakeboat Capital’s second fund has closed with oversubscription, leading to a shift towards more control-oriented deals and an increase in ticket size.
– Approximately 40% of transactions in Fund II will follow a control strategy, with deal sizes ranging from ₹50-300 crore.
– The fund will now focus on more mature, scalable companies with revenues ranging from ₹80-100 crore and a prerequisite of profitability.
– Stakeboat Capital will evaluate more sub-sectors within its core areas of investment, including healthcare, industrials and manufacturing, and B2B.
– The fund will work closely with founders to facilitate transformation through professional management, technology integration, and strategic add-on acquisitions.
HTML Code for H2
Stakeboat Capital’s Second Fund: A Shift Towards Control-Oriented Deals and Scaled Up Firms