1. Original Harley Quinn Actress Arleen Sorkin Passes Away at 67: Days of Our Lives Star Remembered as Iconic Voice of the Beloved DC Character
– Arleen Sorkin, known for her role as Calliope Jones on Days of Our Lives and as the original voice of Harley Quinn, has died at the age of 67.
– Sorkin’s health issues prevented her from acting in recent years, but her legacy as the talented and beloved voice behind Harley Quinn will be remembered. (Source: www.hollywoodreporter.com)
2. Remembering Arleen Sorkin: The Original Voice of Harley Quinn and Soap Opera Star
– Arleen Sorkin, who portrayed Calliope Jones on Days of Our Lives and brought life to the iconic character Harley Quinn, has passed away at the age of 67.
– Sorkin’s portrayal of Harley Quinn in Batman: The Animated Series and subsequent appearances in various animated projects solidified her as the heart and soul of the character. She will be deeply missed. (Source: www.hollywoodreporter.com)