“Rihanna Mourns Tragic Loss as Cousin Tanella Alleyne Passes Away at 28”
– Rihanna’s cousin Tanella Alleyne, aged 28, passed away suddenly on August 13.
– Loved ones gathered at Barbados’ St George Parish church to pay their respects at her funeral earlier this week.
– This is another heartbreaking loss for the family, as Tanella’s brother Tavon was shot dead six years ago on Boxing Day, and her twin sister also passed away at the age of 14.
– Tanella had a strong bond with Rihanna and often posted photos with her on Instagram.
– The cause of death has not been disclosed, but doctors discovered a “black mass” during a CT scan prior to her passing.
– During the service, Rihanna’s powerful song ‘Lift Me Up’ was played in honor of Tanella.
– Tanella’s adoptive mother, Julie-Ann Bryan, delivered a heartfelt eulogy and remembered her daughter as a bold, courageous woman who lived with gratitude and confidence.
– She described the special bond between them and expressed their deep love for each other.
– In a touching Instagram tribute on Rihanna’s birthday in 2017, Tanella referred to her cousin as a mentor, sister, and someone she could always rely on.
– Tanella shared childhood memories of Rihanna, including moments when she would playfully pretend to have the power to unlock car doors with her eyes.
Source: www.wfmz.com (1693657509)