1. “Pablo Escobar’s Daughter Battles Massive Tax Debt Inherited from Notorious Drug Lord”
– Juana Manuela Marroquin, daughter of infamous drug trafficker Pablo Escobar, faces a staggering debt of 168 million pesos in back taxes on properties owned by her late father.
– Despite filing lawsuits claiming she was not responsible for the taxes, authorities have ruled that the properties were in her name and she had neglected to pay taxes for years.
2. “Escobar’s Daughter Fights Legal Battle Over Million-Dollar Tax Obligation”
– Juana Manuela Marroquin, the heiress of Pablo Escobar’s fortune, is embroiled in a legal dispute over a million-dollar debt owed in back taxes on numerous properties.
– Despite her arguments that she was not of age or responsibility at the time of her father’s death, authorities have affirmed her liability for the tax burden.