1. “Havencrest Capital Management Launches Avid Health at Home with Aggressive Growth Plans”
– Dallas-based private equity firm Havencrest Capital Management has unveiled its home care platform, Avid Health at Home, which aims for rapid expansion.
– Avid Health at Home was created through the acquisition of For Papa’s Sake Home Care and is focused on being a tech- and data-driven provider.
2. “Avid Health at Home Sets Sights on M&A and Self-Directed Care in Ambitious Growth Strategy”
– Avid Health at Home, led by CEO Jennifer Lentz, plans to aggressively acquire smaller agencies as part of its growth plan.
– The company also aims to adapt to the rising popularity of self-directed or family caregiver models in the U.S. home care industry.
Credit: Information sourced from homehealthcarenews.com