1. “Culinary Training Class Serves Fresh Meals to Women’s Shelter Residents”
– Participants in a culinary training class at Urban Mission Ministries prepare and serve a meal to residents of Martha Manor women’s shelter.
– The class aims to develop culinary skills and provide participants with certification in food protection.
2. “Urban Mission Ministries Offers Free Culinary Training for Shelter Residents and More”
– Lisa Williams teaches a five-week culinary training class that covers various kitchen skills and techniques.
– The class is joined by Audrey Haught, who provides nutrition education through the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Education.