1. Homewood Community Sports Empowers Kids Through Athletics, Fostering a Positive Path Away from Violence
– Nonprofit organization provides volunteer coaches who prioritize children’s happiness and sports involvement as an alternative to violence.
– Homewood Bulldawgs, a football team for children and teenagers, will soon have a new field, allowing for the addition of more sports like soccer and lacrosse.
2. Homewood Community Sports: A Safe Haven for Kids, Building Character and Resilience Through Sports
– Established in the 1950s, this volunteer-run nonprofit offers various sports programs, including football, cheerleading, rugby, wrestling, and track and field.
– Coaches serve as mentors, teachers, and advocates, helping children succeed academically and encouraging them to aspire for better futures.