1. “UK Semiconductors Business Delegation to Showcase Innovation and Explore Partnerships in Taiwan”
– Led by Professor Julia Sutcliffe, the first-ever UK Semiconductors business delegation consisting of 19 high-growth British businesses will visit Taiwan to exhibit the UK’s capabilities in the semiconductor sector.
– The visit aims to explore trade, investment, and R&D collaboration opportunities in Taiwan’s semiconductor industry, following the UK’s National Semiconductor Strategy and bilateral agreements between UK and Taiwanese organizations.
2. “UK Semiconductors Delegation Strengthens Collaboration with Taiwan in R&D and Trade”
– Led by Professor Julia Sutcliffe, a group of 19 innovative British businesses will visit Taiwan to participate in SEMICON Taiwan and an R&D pitch forum, showcasing the UK’s strengths in semiconductor materials, design, and IP.
– The visit builds on previous agreements between UK and Taiwanese organizations, promoting collaboration in R&D and trade between the two countries’ semiconductor sectors.