1. “NRD Cyber Security Reports Strong Financial Growth and Expansion into New Markets in H1 2023”
– NRD Cyber Security achieved a 49% increase in net profit and a 14% increase in income compared to H1 2022.
– The company expanded its client base in Lithuania and entered new markets such as Albania, Kyrgyzstan, Saudi Arabia, and Uzbekistan.
2. “NRD Cyber Security Leads the Way in Continuous Threat Monitoring and International Cybersecurity Projects”
– NRD Cyber Security became the first organization in Lithuania to offer round-the-clock network monitoring by competent analysts.
– The company successfully implemented cybersecurity projects globally, including creating a design for the CSIRT of the Kosovo energy sector and deploying cyber resilience tools in Malta.