1. SunHydrogen Partners with COTEC to Scale Up Green Hydrogen Technology
– SunHydrogen has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding with COTEC to reproduce lab-scale achievements using industrial electroplating processes.
– The next step is to produce 1m² hydrogen panels for pilot projects showcasing nanoparticle-based green hydrogen production at commercial scale.
2. SunHydrogen Receives $3.1 Million Funding for Project NanoPEC in Germany
– The Federal Government of Germany’s 7th Energy Research Program has granted approximately $3.1 million in funding for Project NanoPEC.
– SunHydrogen will collaborate with six partners in Germany to accelerate progress toward commercialization of their green hydrogen technology.