H2 Tech Nebraska Summit to Propel State’s Tech Transformation
– Technology enthusiasts, professionals, and policymakers will gather at the inaugural Tech Nebraska Summit to discuss the state’s tech trajectory, workforce diversity, and advocate for pro-growth policies.
– The event, taking place on November 28 at the Embassy Suites in downtown Lincoln, is a collaborative effort by Tech Nebraska and the Nebraska Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
– Beth Tsai, Director for Search, Geo, and Assistant Policy at Google’s Trust & Safety Team, will headline the summit and share insights into maintaining user safety and advancing the mission to provide high-quality information.
– The summit’s agenda includes sessions on “The State of Tech in Nebraska” and panels featuring technology leaders from Kiewit, Lutz, and Children’s Nebraska.
– The event will also feature a panel discussion with technology policy leaders from Federation of American Scientists, TechNet, and the Technology Association of Iowa to explore the broader policy landscape.
– Tech executives, operations leaders, developers, and innovators from various sectors are invited to attend and collaborate to prepare the workforce for positive AI utilization.
– The summit aims to position Nebraska as a leading technology state and prepare to solve the challenges of tomorrow, strengthening the state’s position in technology and innovation.
With these key highlights in mind, we can craft an engaging and informative article that captures the essence of the Tech Nebraska Summit and its impact on the state’s tech transformation.