“How to Maintain Privacy on Instagram by Hiding Your Activity Status”
– Instagram’s “Activity Status” feature allows others to see when you were last active or currently online
– To maintain privacy, you can turn off the “Show Activity Status” feature by following these steps:
1. Open the Instagram app and access your profile.
2. Navigate to the “Settings and Privacy” option.
3. Tap on “Messages and Story Replies” and toggle off the “Show Activity Status” option.
By turning off the “Show Activity Status” feature, your online presence will remain discreet. However, keep in mind that you won’t be able to see the activity status of other users either.