1. Former Trump campaign lawyer seeks separate trial from Sidney Powell in Georgia election interference case.
– Kenneth Chesebro files motion to separate his trial from Powell’s, arguing no connection or overlap between charges.
– Chesebro emphasizes he never met or communicated with Powell during legal efforts to overturn 2020 election results.
2. Trump campaign lawyer files motion to separate trial from Sidney Powell in Georgia election interference case.
– Kenneth Chesebro denies being the “architect of the Trump elector scheme” and states allegations against Powell are unrelated to his own.
– Chesebro claims his actions and Powell’s actions are completely separate and should not be lumped together in trial.